VP, Institutional Sales
“Online business lending with the X-factor” - The Times
One of “The 9 hottest UK fintech startups most likely to be worth $1 billion” - Business Insider
We believe that finance has moved on with technology - and we’re here to make it work better for businesses. We want to help entrepreneurs spend more time on ideas and less time worrying about their cash flow.
So what makes us different? With our smart online platform, we’re making it quick and easy for UK companies to access business finance. But it’s not just about the tech. Our people are our greatest asset and one of the best things about working at MarketInvoice.
We’re a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done. Positivity is key to our culture, which means we support each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
At MarketInvoice, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. We challenge ourselves to learn more and to think in different ways. In fintech, things move quickly - but that’s part of the adventure.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too:
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment:
This role is perfect for an experienced and ambitious structured finance/capital markets professional with a strong interest in building and nurturing client relationships with major institutions, HNW individuals and sophisticated investors, who wants to make an impact at one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the UK. As part of our growing investor team, you will work directly with the CFO at MarketInvoice and will take a lead role in all major investor activities, including sales and client management. Working at the cutting edge of innovation in financial technology, this role will enable the right individual to build a valuable reputation in the industry and gain career-defining experience in scaling within a pioneering organisation.
The role includes:
- Originating and maintaining direct relationships with a variety of global professional investors, ranging from Family Offices through to Asset Managers, Banks and Insurance Companies
- Qualifying interest / potential across the different investor conversations and then working closely with an execution team within the finance function to manage potential investor relationships in the context of major and complex financing transactions.
- Attending key industry events and meetups to connect with relevant members of the investor community. Being the key contact for MarketInvoice for all investor interactions with the business.
- Managing ongoing communications with a range of existing and new investors. Leading the preparation of marketing materials and data analysis ongoing communications with a range of existing investors with monthly funding orders of over £100m.
- Working with the marketing team and key leaders of the business to put together an investor outreach and positioning strategy for MarketInvoice’s investor proposition.
- Working closely with other business functions in relation to borrower originations, risk management, operations and business intelligence
- Assisting with planning, strategy and management of our funding requirements, investor funds deployment and treasury.
- 10+ years’ experience in front office / relationship management / institutional sales at a leading investment bank or a background in general banking or consulting, with proven deal experience.
- High level of confidence, independence and self-direction. Ability to handle variety of conversations with customers at multiple stages within the sales and investor on-boarding processes.
- World class communication, sales and presentation (including advanced powerpoint) skills.
- Experience in financial structuring / fintech / peer-to-peer lending beneficial.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA / CFA / CIMA are beneficial, but not required.
- Excitement about revolutionising business finance is a must.
- Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited book allowance.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, awesome facilities and a community feel) in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch.
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.How will we use the information about you?We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditionsIf you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com