System Engineer | Join Raisin in Berlin
Our partner Raisin, a quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin that aims to make savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit, is looking for a System Engineer to join its team.
- Maintenance, supervision and optimization of high-availability web applications and websites (Java and Perl based web applications, Online banking and backend systems, PHP based public websites) on Linux servers (RedHat) as well as on AWS and other managed hosting provider
- Management of MySQL databases and database replications
- Deployment of software releases on our server systems
- Maintenance and extension of deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Capistrano) as well as of configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Monitoring of the networks and systems to ensure security and availability
- Analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving in the daily business of our IT environment
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Linux Server environments, MySQL and AWS (at least 2 years)
- First experiences with Continuous Integration Tools
- Well organized personality with analytical and conceptual abilities
- Team player with very good English language skills and preferably German as well
- Willingness to participate in an On-Call Roste
WHAT RAISIN OFFERS
- Allowance for relocation
- A personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from its senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with its founders
- German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events