What are we about?
LendInvest is a fast-growing and FinTech business that’s shaping the future of property finance. Since launching in 2008 (as Montello, we rebranded in 2013), our investors have invested in over £1 billion of loans to buy, build or renovate almost 4,000 properties around the UK. We’ve built a highly scalable business model and have secured £39 million equity investment to date from the likes of Atomico, the European venture capital fund led by Skype founder, Niklas Zennström.
LendInvest is the world’s largest online marketplace for property lending and investing, as well as one of the UK’s most exciting FinTech companies. In the last few months we’ve been named in the Sunday Times’ Disrupt 10, a list of the ten most disruptive businesses in the UK, and we debuted at #37 in the 2017 Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
We are looking for an administrator / configurator to join our Salesforce team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a fast-growing and business-critical function.
The ideal candidate will have solid Salesforce experience as well as good communication skills, excellent IT skills and the flexibility to adapt to the demands of working in a startup styled environment.
You will be working closely with business analysts and development teams to make sure solutions are swiftly delivered. You will need to be hands-on with troubleshooting and issue management as needed.
The Administrator role will work directly with the our Business Systems team to continually enhance the capability of our loan origination and CRM functionality, whilst assuming responsibility for the management and administration of our Salesforce Org.
What’s my day to day going to be like
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Design of system changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Logging and tracking problems through to resolution
- Working with various stakeholders to make continual improvements to the system based on new requirements and user feedback
- Supporting QA, UAT and release of changes
- Working with our Engineering team and 3rd party delivery partners to support project delivery
What we’d like you to have
- Salesforce certs - Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) and/or Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301)
- Solid experience of working with both Salesforce classic and Lightning Experience
- Good awareness of the Salesforce ecosystem and associated technologies
- Skills to create complex reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd party applications (Conga, Marketo, DocuSign)
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, visual workflow and force.com IDE
- Experience with source code control tools like Git, GitHub etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and processes, including understanding of merging, branching, versioning, labelling and managing the release of production code
Essential skills (must be able to demonstrate all of the following):
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders, including remote 3rd parties - an entrepreneurial attitude and ability to engage directly with business users is critical for this role
- Previous experience in a small, self-directed team is a huge plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document user and technical guides to a high standard
- Experience of managing change and quality assurance
- Proficient in software tools including Google G Suite and JIRA / Confluence
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex systems and processes
LendInvest benefits include:
- An open-plan working environment
- Private medical cover (Vitality)
- Matched pension contributions
- Discretionary share-options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Subsidised gym membership
- Various other discounts/benefits
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks available each day
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job.
"We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.”