Quantitative Strategist - Machine Learning
Our client is a leading quantitative research house, focussed on applying fintech technology and academic advancements within Machine Learning to the sports betting markets.
In this role as a Quant Strategist you will be working with a world class team of machine learning experts, developers, quantitative researchers and data analysts. The team is tasked with designing, developing, and implementing statistical and Machine Learning models for analysing and predicting the outcome of sporting events and exploiting associated market inefficiencies. You can take ownership of prototyping new algorithms for machine learning training and inference and play a key part in highly innovative, greenfield research projects.
In order to be successful in this role you must be extremely technical and be from highly quantitative academic background.
You will have:
- 2+ years experience in working with large data sets (demonstrable)
- Experience with a wide range of machine learning and statistical methods Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- An in-depth knowledge of machine learning and stats/probability theory
- Excellent programming/coding abilities in Python or C++. R would also be advantageous.
- PhD in statistics, computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field