Product Marketing Manager - FinTech FX/ Cards
Product Marketing Manager (Financial Services)
We are searching for a marketing professional with experience in the financial services to drive revenue growth through the product development of our retail product suite including the Caxton Prepaid Card, Caxton Plus, International Payments, and mobile app.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced product marketer to join a fast-paced fintech FX organisation and make an impact at an exciting period of growth.
Professional development is a key part of our philosophy here at Caxton. As part of our benefits package, we offer £750 towards professional certifications/qualifications + up to five days’ study leave each year to support your growth and career ambitions.
· Take ownership of Caxton’s retail product suite, and develop the proposition for the Caxton Card, Caxton Plus, and digital International Payments.
· Create tactical and strategic marketing plans
· Develop suitable pricing and promotional strategies
· Set up online insight panels to drive marketing activities and product development.
· Provide insight on key customer segments.
· Increase usage, and reduce dormancy through product development and campaigns.
· Increase cross-sales of new and existing products.
· Identify and launch new products to the customer bases.
· Increase mobile app penetration, usage, insight and revenue.
· Drive the digital roadmap to meet customer expectations.
· Ensure all channels are optimised and consistent to deliver a strong customer experience.
· Monitor customer and product KPIs on a regular basis.
· Ensure all activities are in keeping with the principles of TCF and that all products are presented to customers in a compliant manner (inc. GDPR).
· Identify engage and influence key internal and external stakeholders that are relevant to achieving the business targets.
· Supporting in creation of creative marketing and life-cycle campaigns that drive product adoption and usage
Core skills/ experience:
· At least 4 years’ experience in a product management role within the financial services industry (eg retail credit cards and or FX/prepaid cards would be a distinct advantage).
· A track record in launching new products to market.
· Data-driven marketer, with both direct and mobile marketing experience.
· Experience in digital products and ideally with experience mobile app development.
· Commercially astute with experience in developing pricing strategies.
· Degree level preferably with a marketing professional qualification.
· Experience of working in a regulated environment.
· Excellent communication and team working skills.
· Working with agencies and third parties.
· You’re a hands-on product marketing professional able to work resourcefully.
· You’re passionate about what you do, and driven by results.
· You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to changing requirements.
· You have strong attention to detail and take pride in all the work that you produce.
· You’re enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by continuous development and improvement.
· You’re a great communicator and love to work and collaborate with others.
· You have a solutions-focused mindset and always enjoy a challenge.
Benefits & Perks
· Up to 25 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays
· £750 annual educational bursary towards professional certifications/qualifications PLUS up to 5 days study leave
· BUPA Health Insurance OR a Cash Plan
· Contributory Pension (3% employee contribution: 2% employer contribution from April 2018)
· Life assurance 3x basic salary
· Cycle-to-Work scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Season travel ticket loan
· Free daily breakfast, tea and Nespresso coffee
· Beer & wine trolley on Fridays
· Preferential currency rates (inter-bank rate) for you, friends and family
· Preferential rates for Caxton Plus premium worldwide travel insurance
· + access to ‘Perkbox’ with free mobile phone insurance; discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, Apple products, and many other retailers
Working Hours and Office Environment:
· Office in a central location in Victoria, just off Cathedral Walk– with cafes, restaurants, and shops on our doorstep
· Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
· Our culture is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, hardworking and fun
· Open plan office, and an 'open door' policy with access to all directors and the CEO
· Dress code: Smart/professional attire from Monday to Thursday, and casual on Fridays
· Table-tennis and games room
· Quarterly social events
Visit www.caxtonfx.com for more information on our products and services.
Strictly no agencies.