Performance Marketing Analyst - German Speaking
Our partner iwoca one of Europe's leading fintech lenders, is looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join the team in London.
Joining their German marketing team, you will work closely with the broader marketing team, the country manager and senior management. This is a crucial role, you will play a pivotal role in optimising running campaigns and identifying growth opportunities across their biggest channels. Amongst others, your responsibilities will include:
- Take charge of one of their main marketing channels and be actively engaged in process improvement across all other channels
- Analyse internal and external data to identify best targeting methodologies for direct response and performance marketing
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns for acquiring small business customers through their offline channels
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and opportunities in order to optimise and potentially scale channels.
- Optimise and streamline marketing data operations - for example by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting, improving processes through automation etc.
- Improve database relations and attribution, and make their marketing database your second home.
You will need to be
- Data-driven & analytical: As a fintech company, they base all their decisions on data. You should be able to analyse it and communicate its results effectively - to do this you need to be proficient in SQL or willing to learn it quickly (Python is also always welcome)
- Switched on: They’re looking for a fast learner from a top uni. Ideally, you’ll have some relevant experience in tech or finance, too.
- Reliable: You need to be able to work independently and have an organised, methodical approach, as you will be entrusted with high impact tasks from day one.
- Creative: At iwoca, marketing is all about combining creativity with a data-driven approach. You should have lots of ideas about new directions and be passionate about the company and its products.
- Eloquent: You’ll need to be a fluent English and ideally also German speaker. In some situations, you’ll be the first contact and the voice of iwoca, so it’s beneficial to be sufficiently confident in both languages.
In addition to a competitive salary, they also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, they represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - they have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - they’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in their office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance