Paid Marketing Intern
Paid Marketing Intern at Urban Jungle
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern, looking to start their career in a growing, dynamic company, and learn from our experienced founders (ex OC&C, Google, Facebook), working with us, initially over a 3 month period.
This is a great opportunity to get into the rapidly growing FinTech space, and learn the inner workings of a successful startup.
We’re rethinking how young people plan for and manage their financial futures, and this is a great opportunity to make your mark, by helping us tell our story to the world.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Researching the issues that are affecting young people financial and home lives
- Writing helpful content articles on how these issues can be addressed
- Running some of our social media marketing
- Curating and managing PR opportunities for the business
- Rolling your sleeves up, and getting involved wherever the business needs you
If the internship is successful, there should be an opportunity to move into a full time role in the business.
- Bright, keen to learn and passionate about how technology can make customer’s lives better
- An enthusiastic problem solver, and a natural do-er
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A good communicator, polite and friendly
- A graduate, with a strong academic background
You can expect from us
- A starting salary of £19-23k per annum (pro-rated)
- Flexible working (if required)
- An opportunity of a full time job offer
- 25 days of paid leave, plus public holidays (pro-rated).
- Full support and training to build expertise
- Lots of social fun and events.