Lead Security Engineer
Daghub is a cryptocurrency startup and we’re proud to be the first exchange dedicated to the fast, feeless and minerless cryptocurrencies: Nano, Iota and Byteball. This is the best place to work if you want to get involved in a fast and exciting industry along a young, craft and impassioned team.
You’ll be our first dev and lead the tech department as we’ll further grow.
We need you to create a scalable & secure server infrastructure and write the first version of our API. The web app’s logic flow is fully documented.
Skills and requirements
• Sheer enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies
• Solid experience in developing security-sensitive fintech applications
• Solid experience in automation and AWS (S3, EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, MapReduce, RedShift, CloudFormation)
• Experience in optimizations for maximum speed and scalability
• Identify, design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Experience with Docker
• Architecting RESTful APIs with Node.js and PostgreSQL
• Third party APIs & middlewares (OAuth, CLIs, HTTPS, we’ll connect many third-party APIs, from banks to debit cards and volume-weighted average price providers)
• Slack & Github for project management
Good to have
• Strong knowledge of how DLT systems works (particularly Nano, Iota and Byteball)
• A care for the craft and the culture of growth, hacking and constantly learning
• Background in Scrum and Agile environments
• Easy social media integration skills (Facebook, Instagram etc)
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to make an impact on the dag community, especially if you’re a fan of one of our supported coins: Nano, Iota and Byteball
• You get to decide the best tools and methodologies
• Solid full-stack: 2 years
Job Location: London, Greater London