We are looking for a Growth Analyst to support us in delivering on our marketing strategy and plans. This is role is all about execution, helping us setup email marketing campaigns, supporting our Facebook marketing initiatives and looking at lots of data to understand what channels and strategies deliver great RoI. Previous marketing experience is not required but strong interest in digital marketing is a plus. You will get to work with really smart people who have built large brands (Graze, Totally Money, Travelex) and will learn how to build consumer brands.
About the role
• Report to COO and help design and plan marketing initiatives to achieve growth targets
• Review marketing performance across different channels (online, offline), collating data sources to provide a picture of marketing RoI
• Support Facebook and Adwords marketing, working with head of digital to review campaigns, assess performance and coordinate tracking
• Help develop email marketing strategy and content to improve post-lead conversion. Manage email marketing calendar.
• Review performance across online sales funnel across product sets. Setup A/B tests and performance improvements to increase conversion.
• Provide business intelligence and analysis of commuting market, opening new avenues for marketing initiatives.
• Build relationships with offline marketing vendors and coordinate large offline campaigns
• Report findings and performance directly to COO and potentially Board.
Russell Group University. Min 2:1 in a quantitative degree (e.g. science, business, economics)
2-4 years of work experience
Strong Data Analytics
Digital marketing exposure
Not required, but a plus:
Digital advertising (Facebook)
Product / Front end experience