Global Training Manager
Title: Training Manager
Reports To: Global Director of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
This Role is responsible for managing AFEX’s training and talent development programs, including the design, development, coordination and delivery of organizational development solutions, leadership development programs, and strategic consultations targeting specific business needs via AFEX Academy and other internal and external methods.
- Manage the delivery of training content for all divisions of AFEX standard and customized content courses for:
- IT/Tech Ops
- Human Resources
- Collaboration with key stakeholders and employees in the customized development and delivery of leadership development and engagement programs and solutions, relevant to business and individual development needs.
- Aligns with management to prioritize and support current and future needs.
- Prepares and edits course contents as needed.
- Coordinates the administration of courses to all staff, working in collaboration with regional HR managers to ensure timely utility.
- Assesses the effectiveness and ROI of training programs and course content.
- Facilitates group courses and evaluation of courses.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources or Organizational Development.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Training and Development and/or Human Resources,
3. Ability to work at all levels of an organization to develop and influence the culture of the organization.
4. Strong project management, analytical abilities and business acumen.
5. Able to adapt to various cultures and personalities quickly.
6. Demonstrated skills and ability to provide coaching, feedback and guidance to leaders and staff at all levels.
7. Influence / negotiation / mediation skills.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as SkillSoft.