Who we are
StoreKit is the UK’s marketplace for the point-of-sale industry. We’re building a platform and tools to help small business owners discover the best software, hardware and payment products to run their business.
In a rapidly changing £30 billion-a-year industry, currently dominated by banks and clunky legacy systems, we’re bringing transparency and a frictionless buying process to small business.
We’re growing fast and with this year’s ecommerce revenue on track for £1 million+, we’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented new team member to run our ecommerce channel. You’ll be a key part of growing the company, with the opportunity for quick progression as we scale our operations.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound (phone, email & live chat) customer enquiries
- Manage order fulfillment and product returns across our ecommerce and Amazon sales channels
- Manage key relationships with manufacturers, distributors and software partners
- Identify operational inefficiencies and work with the team to create, improve and automate processes
- Identify gaps in our product offering and help source new products
- Upload, maintain and create onsite product content
- Helping define our mid and long-term ecommerce product roadmap
Who are we looking for?
- A relevant degree and/or 1-3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable speaking to customers on the phone
- Great attention to detail and enjoy working diligently
- Experience in a related field such as ecommerce, retail or consulting
- Learns quickly. You don't need to be a software expert or know the industry, but you do need to be intellectually curious and genuinely interested in technology
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a small team
- Bonus: experience with CMS systems, basic web development ability
What we offer
- Exposure and input into all aspects of the business, including product, operations and marketing
- A great office in the middle of Soho with a friendly, relaxed team
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Team lunch every Friday