We Make Websites is an ambitious, fast-growing e-commerce agency with a focus on the Shopify Plus platform. Over the past 8 years, we have led the way in retail web design, working with brands such as Finisterre, Emma Bridgewater, PepsiCo, Skinnydip, Nicce, Penguin Books, Beavertown Brewery, National Portrait Gallery and The Economist.
We are a team of designers, developers, e-commerce consultants and digital marketers based in London and New York.
About this role
We're seeking an experienced E-commerce Strategist to join our team and help guide clients to online success.
As our E-commerce Strategist you will be obsessed by data insights and have a proven track record of collating these into actionable plans. You will work closely with our sales, ongoing success and development teams to understand the needs of our clients, identify opportunities and turn your ideas into strategies that will help our clients win!
- Your #1 objective will be growing our clients' e-commerce businesses.
- You will have at least 2 years experience providing e-commerce strategy - either agency or in-house.
- You will have expert knowledge of: E-commerce, CRO, SEO, CX and UX.
- You will know what it means to be data-driven and understand the key metrics that drive online commerce (such as CR, AOV, LTV, CAC)
- You'll be passionate about e-commerce and have an expert understanding of industry trends and developments
- You will have experience with Google Analytics and other e-commerce analytics tools.
- You will have experience in A/B testing using tools such as VWO and Optimizely.
- You will be a bright, determined, organised and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You will have flawless communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This is a client-facing role, therefore you will be personable, well-presented and diplomatic.
- You will have experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify Plus, Demandware.
- 28 days paid holiday per year. Office closed Christmas to New Year's Day, work from home or take as holiday. Plus your birthday off.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks at your disposal via our weekly Amazon drone order
- Free breakfast at our weekly Monday morning company catch up
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and mentorship.
- Company pension scheme
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Modern converted warehouse office on Leather Lane, Farringdon. Numerous transport links or lock your bike in our secure, on site, bike shed.
- Monthly social outings and Friday ‘wind downs’ where we get together over drinks in the office to reflect on the week and wind-down for the weekend.
If you feel you have the right experience and attitude, then please apply using the button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.