Channel Partnerships Manager - Accountants
“Online business lending with the X-factor” - The Times
We believe that finance has moved on with technology - and we’re here to make it work better for businesses. We want to help entrepreneurs spend more time on ideas and less time worrying about their cash flow.
So what makes us different? With our smart online platform, we’re making it quick and easy for UK companies to access business finance. But it’s not just about the tech. Our people are our greatest asset and one of the best things about working at MarketInvoice.
We’re a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done. Positivity is key to our culture, which means we support each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
At MarketInvoice, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. We challenge ourselves to learn more and to think in different ways. In fintech, things move quickly - but that’s part of the adventure.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too.
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment: https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
You'll be leading the sourcing, managing and execution of strategic partnerships geared towards scalable distribution of our funding products for businesses via the Accountancy Channel. You'll lead the charge as we talk to e-accountancy platforms, accountants, franchises and others in this channel looking to break ground with new strategic tie-ups.
You’ll work across multiple teams such as sales, product, marketing and technology, and reporting into the VP Sales. This role offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to significantly contributing to our growth rate.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Strategy: Identify, source and prioritise the partnerships that MarketInvoice should be focusing on and potential collaborators within each sub-vertical. Figure out which partners could help us improve our product offering, to open up new types of users.
• Business development: Lead the identification of decision makers and reach out to potential partners. Use your network and know-how to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter across the accountancy eco-system
• Pitching: Sell proposed partnerships at the highest levels. This will involve winning deals in high pressured, highly competitive environments.
• Execution/Project Management: Drive and deliver a project all the way from concept to reality. Pulling together the relevant internal and external teams that are required to bring a potential partnership to life.
• Commercial Business Development: The ability to source commercial opportunities with potential partners. An ability to spot an opportunity and structure a partnership in a manner that makes great sense and solves problems for both parties.
• Brilliant presentation skills: Clearly laying out your ideas to people at the very highest levels
• Project management: The ability to set a smart strategy and execute flawlessly. Being able to pull together various teams and people in order to deliver your objectives will be crucial.
• Communication skills: The ability to skilfully articulate your plans and ideas both inside and outside of the organisation.
• Tenacity: The ability to stay the course and see a project through to fruition. Overcoming hurdles that arise along the way and having the vision and conviction to deliver something truly meaningful for the company
•An excellent remuneration and benefits package
•Best in class share options scheme
•Regular performance review and extra options / compensation for strong performance
•Enhanced maternity pay
•Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books
•Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership
•25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off
•A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
•A company culture that actively encourages career progression!
•Tier 2 Sponsorship available
If this amazing role excites you, then get in touch ASAP!
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation. If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions. If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com