We are looking for a Business Analyst with recent experience in the payments industry sector to support the delivery of new functionality in our core systems and across a diverse range of projects.
This is a pivotal role which sits within IT and project delivery area of Caxton, and one that will ultimately enable the Caxton to achieve business objectives through both Product and Technology initiatives.
- Gather requirements from business teams, articulate the business value and understand the impacts of implementing new requirements
- Challenge the business where appropriate in order to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum team to ensure appropriate technology changes are implemented successfully
- Write user stories using INVEST, assist in producing robust acceptance criteria for each story and be involved in user story from inception to delivery
- Input into sprint planning and define and manage the analysis approach and deliverables against estimates
- Engage various teams across the business to determine implications of proposed solutions to business problems
- Work closely with Systems Analysts and Developers to ensure appropriate technology changes are implemented successfully
- Review testcases written by QA and assist with UAT testing
- Be responsible for prioritisation and answering queries in POs absence
- Several years' experience as a business analyst in the payments industry
- Agile (Scrum) working experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Able to produce high quality documentation for the the IT team.
- Mobile app experience
- Working experience with API and best practices in documenting APIs
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Up to 25 days' annual leave plus public/bank holidays
- £750 annual educational bursary towards professional certifications/qualifications PLUS up to 5 days' study leave
- BUPA Health Insurance OR a Cash Plan
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season travel ticket loan
- Free daily breakfast, tea and Nespresso coffee
- Beer & wine in the office on Friday afternoons
- Preferential currency rates for you, friends and family
- Preferential rates for Caxton Plus premium worldwide travel insurance
- + access to ‘Perkbox’ with free mobile phone insurance; discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, Apple products, and many other retailers
Working Hours and Office Environment:
- Office in a central location in Victoria, just off Cathedral Walk– with cafes, restaurants, and shops on our doorstep
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch per day
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, hardworking and fun
- Open plan office, and an 'open door' policy with access to all directors and the CEO
- Dress code: Smart/professional attire from Monday to Thursday, and casual on Fridays
- Table-tennis and games room
- Quarterly social events
Visit www.caxtonfx.com for more information on our products and services.
Interested? Please apply now for consideration.
Strictly no agencies.