Community Manager - 3 Month FTC
Company Profile and Mission
Launched in 2014 at Imperial College London, Yoyo Wallet has become the UK €™s fastest growing mobile wallet by expanding across hundreds of University, Corporate and Retail locations. We are an app allowing consumers to pay for things using their phone while they collect stamps or points â€“ all in the app! No need to carry many loyalty cards. Retailers in turn, learn more about their customers which allows them to offer in app deals for their loyal customers. Founded by Alain Falys and Michael Rolph, Yoyo has raised significant funding (over £20m as of July 2017) and have built a team of energetic entrepreneurs who know how to get things done.
Now in our 4th year, we are in over 65 UK Universities, over 200 Corporate locations and 700 Retailer locations including Caffe Nero and Planet Organic and have a global presence with business in the US, Ireland and Singapore. With so much potential ahead, Yoyo is looking for a dynamic Community Manager (3 month FTC) to join the Operations Team. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing FinTech firm, keep reading.
The ideal candidate is proactive, organized, has great people skills and a good eye for detail. We need someone who is comfortable managing high volumes, working with manual tasks and processes as well as adapting to whatever is needed at team level to keep things running nice and smoothly!
- Work with Client Success Managers to implement and launch clientâ€™s in-app campaigns and any other marketing coordination as needed
- Provide first line support to our consumers, escalating queries as needed
- Have a good working understanding of the app and be on the lookout for potential issues that could affect our consumers
- Follow processes to ensure Consumer Support runs smoothly
- Provide efficient, professional and friendly support
- Work across all teams to define and solve issues
- Personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Zendesk ticketing software is preferred
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to start immediately for a 3 month fixed term contract
Job Type: Contract